Anti spyware with JAWS

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi. I have a couple of questions regarding the use of anti-spyware with JAWS. First, which is one that you would recommend for use with JAWS?

Second, how do you use it without deleting programs which are important.

I am asking the last question because when I tried to use Super Anti Spyware, it came up with about 25 DLL files, and some of them were checked, some of them werent. But I was afraid to delete any of them for fear that they belonged to important programs.

Thank you for your assistance.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6884 (20120214) __________

http://www.eset.com

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

I use Microsoft Security Essentials works well.

Hi. I have a couple of questions regarding the use of anti-spyware with JAWS. First, which is one that you would recommend for use with JAWS?

Second, how do you use it without deleting programs which are important.

I am asking the last question because when I tried to use Super Anti Spyware, it came up with about 25 DLL files, and some of them were checked, some of them werent. But I was afraid to delete any of them for fear that they belonged to important programs.

Thank you for your assistance.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6884 (20120214) __________

http://www.eset.com

Debbie Kessler

Hi Bill;
I hear there is one called Knod. Ask Steve. I plan to change my anti spy
ware after my Norton subscription runs out.
Debbie, Chaz & Jessie
e-mail: jessesgirl@earthlink.net

Hi. I have a couple of questions regarding the use of anti-spyware with
JAWS. First, which is one that you would recommend for use with JAWS?

Second, how do you use it without deleting programs which are important.

I am asking the last question because when I tried to use Super Anti
Spyware, it came up with about 25 DLL files, and some of them were checked,
some of them werent. But I was afraid to delete any of them for fear that
they belonged to important programs.

Thank you for your assistance.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

database 6884 (20120214) __________

http://www.eset.com

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Bill, just use Microsoft Security Esentials. It's free, it's accessible, and it works well. If you want some extra protection, check out Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Also free and totally accessible.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Debbie. I think NOD32 is antivirus, not antispyware. Do you know if this is true?

Thank you.

At 10:55 AM 2/15/2012, you wrote:
Hi, Debbie. I think NOD32 is antivirus, not antispyware. Do you know if this is true?
try googling Nod32 and read about it. I'm sure its manufacturer describes what it does or doesn't do.

In the meantime, I'm not sure why so many people don't trust MCSE. Is it because it's a Microsoft product and it's free?

http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Alex Stone <alexstone871@...>

Bill, yes I think so too.
Cheers
Alex

Hi. I have a couple of questions regarding the use of anti-spyware with
JAWS. First, which is one that you would recommend for use with JAWS?

Second, how do you use it without deleting programs which are important.

I am asking the last question because when I tried to use Super Anti
Spyware, it came up with about 25 DLL files, and some of them were
checked,
some of them werent. But I was afraid to delete any of them for fear that
they belonged to important programs.

Thank you for your assistance.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

signature
database 6884 (20120214) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 6884 (20120214) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6884 (20120214) __________

http://www.eset.com

Debbie Kessler

Oooops, yest you are right. Knod 32 is virus, not spy.
Sorry.