jaws doesn't announce address of current webpage

Bhavesh

Hi list,

i am currently using jaws12 and 13 on a dell machine with windows7
proffessional 32bit and IE8.
from any page, if i go to address bar by pressing alt+D in internet
explorer, jaws only says "address edit. alt+p", but doesn't announce
the web address. please help.

--
with best regards,
Bhavesh.

Adrian Spratt

Try pressing F11. It's the full screen toggle. In my experience, turning it
off has brought back the address to the address bar.

An alternative that used to work for me but didn't the last time is to go to
the address bar, then double click with the left mouse button (slash on the
numpad in keyboard layout).

i am currently using jaws12 and 13 on a dell machine with windows7
proffessional 32bit and IE8.
from any page, if i go to address bar by pressing alt+D in internet
explorer, jaws only says "address edit. alt+p", but doesn't announce the web
address. please help.

--
with best regards,
Bhavesh.
Message composed on Dell vostro1440, using jaws for windows screen reader.

Bhavesh

Hi there,

pressing F11 worked for me.