From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Shane Davidson
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:02 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: admin: close this discussion: RE: Training on iPhone was
outlookcrashing

James hasn't officially welcomed me to the admin team of this list, but
I am now apart of this lists administration, so, This topic is closed,
as it has nothing to do with JAWS or it's operation, please take this
either to viphone, or to a more generalized technical discussion list
such as blindtech Further discussion of this topic will result in the
offender or offenders being immediately moderated for a time to be
determined by this lists administration.
thank you,
Shane Davidson
List moderator.
On Sat, February 11, 2012 2:12 pm, Tony wrote:
I just finished my paperwork to go to Baloxi for the Iphone. It's a
new facility and hopefully there won't be a long wait.

My KNFB
Reader had gotten to the point the Nokia was unstable and resetting it
self frequently. I somehow managed to leave it in the waiting area of
the Pulminary Clinic a couple of weeks ago. I missed it before we
left the hospital but couldn't find it. No one tried to use it so I
didn't lose the money I had on my Go Phone account.

I've heard you can cut down the SIM card from a prepaid cell service
and use it in the Iphone on a prepaid account. Hope that is true.

We probably should keep in touch about training at the different
centers.

Tony