question about web visum

cecropia64

hi folks. this may be alittole off topic but i have a question for you web visum users. i'm using firefox 10 and web visum 9.1. whenever i go online, i get an error message that one of the parameters in web visum is missing. is this jaws related or web visum? also, does anybody have any clues as to how i can fix this? thanks

Soronel Haetir

Must be you, I have FF 10 and webvisum works without any more touble
than it ever has (in that if I visit too many pages it stops working
until I close them all and restart FF). I did not even experience the
reinstall requirement that someone else mentioned having.

Having you tried that, going to webvisum.com and reinstalling the plugin?

On 2/6/12, cecropia64 <cecropia64@att.net> wrote:
hi folks. this may be alittole off topic but i have a question for you
web visum users. i'm using firefox 10 and web visum 9.1. whenever i go
online, i get an error message that one of the parameters in web visum
is missing. is this jaws related or web visum? also, does anybody have
any clues as to how i can fix this? thanks

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

cecropia64

YES, I HAD TO REINSTALL. THE ONLY PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS WITH THE ERROR MESSAGE OF AN INVALID PARAMETER. OTHERWISE, IT IS WORKING OK.

On 2/6/2012 10:31 AM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
Must be you, I have FF 10 and webvisum works without any more touble
than it ever has (in that if I visit too many pages it stops working
until I close them all and restart FF). I did not even experience the
reinstall requirement that someone else mentioned having.

Having you tried that, going to webvisum.com and reinstalling the plugin?

On 2/6/12, cecropia64<cecropia64@att.net> wrote:
hi folks. this may be alittole off topic but i have a question for you
web visum users. i'm using firefox 10 and web visum 9.1. whenever i go
online, i get an error message that one of the parameters in web visum
is missing. is this jaws related or web visum? also, does anybody have
any clues as to how i can fix this? thanks

Soronel Haetir

I don't recall having ever seen that one.

I would try going into the webvisum control panel and checking to make
sure every thing looks sane, perhaps even change a value or two (so
you know changes have to be applied rather than just keeping whatever
is causing the problems).

[...]

Adrian Spratt

Webvisum used to produce an error message, and the problem was fixed. I
wonder if you installed a version you kept on your system. You might want to
double-check that what you have installed in the latest one.