micro soft word and setting margins

John Fioravanti <fioresq1@...>

Hi: I'm resigned to having to switch from wordperfect to word in windows 7 with jaws 13. Can someone tell me how to change margins or set them with short cut keys so I don't have to use the ribbon? Thanks. John Fioravanti

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: Touch computer

I don't know, but people with iPhones and iPads and iPod Touch's seem to love them.

At 03:46 AM 2/1/2012, you wrote:
Hi Lauren.

Why would screen reader users of computers want to faf about with a touch
screen computer??

Ron
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Charles Coe

Hi,
You always can turn off the ribbon by going in to the start wizard under
help in the jaws menu

At 03:46 AM 2/1/2012, you wrote:
Hi Lauren.

Why would screen reader users of computers want to faf about with a
touch screen computer??

Ron
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Tom Lange

Hi,
Try alt+p, followed by M. That oughta do it.

Tom

At 03:46 AM 2/1/2012, you wrote:
Hi Lauren.

Why would screen reader users of computers want to faf about with a touch
screen computer??

Ron
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Eric Ngondi

dear members,
thanks for being helpful. am getting the hang of using Jaws and your
tips are always useful. any more shortcut keys for ms word 7 ?

--

-------------------------------------
ERIC N. NGONDI

ensambi@...

Ann Byrne

Eric,

Check this out.

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/it/access/word2007-key-tips.html

Remember that if you are using the JAWS virtual ribbon, the tips don't work.

good luck!

Ann

P.S. I can send you the file as an attachment if that would be better.

Aleeha Dudley

Hi,
This link appears to be broken.
Thanks,
Aleeha

Remember that if you are using the JAWS virtual ribbon, the tips don't work.

good luck!

Ann

P.S. I can send you the file as an attachment if that would be better.

Eric Ngondi

hi ann,
the page tells me that it was not found. kindly send me as an attachment.
cheers.

On 2/2/12, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:
Eric,

Check this out.

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/it/access/word2007-key-tips.html

Remember that if you are using the JAWS virtual ribbon, the tips don't work.

good luck!

Ann

P.S. I can send you the file as an attachment if that would be better.

ERIC N. NGONDI
+0720963825

ensambi@...

Ann Byrne

Oh dear! Sorry about that.

Write me offlist and I can send yu the file.

Ann

Anne: Do you mind sending me the file off list as well, you've bee a great help. John Fioravanti fioresq1@...