reading email in outlook 2010

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

I had a brain freeze and don't remember how to fix this?

Using outlook 2010 when I open an email, it only reads the first line and
when I arrow down nothing is being said. When I compose an email, I can
arrow up or down and jaws will read it, however when I open an email and
read it, the above happens.

Does anyone have a fix for this or notes?

Thanks.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Please disregard my last email, I just fixed it.