From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Curt Taubert
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 10:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: jaws and winamp

I'm posting this again because, I'm not sure If it went through. I've
noticed when I have winamp up and alt tab to another window when the next
track comes on it'll say, 1, then part of the track title. Is there a way
to stop this? A friend that used to use Jaws told me to make sure the
always on top was unchecked. Also the easy move was unchecked. Both of
these are not checked.