From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@aol.com>
To: "jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 09:14
Subject: [Bulk] from field

Hi,

I didn't know how to word the subject line but after I ask this question,
the person who does this will know I am targeting him. I was wondering, how
in the world do you do that? Farfer on the job, farfer in the shop, etc?
That's pretty cool.

northstar at home! <northstar1950@...>

hmmm, eudora allows this as well! lol!

Legend has it that on Monday 1/30/2012 11:27 AM, Farfar on the Train said:
Kimsan,

Unfortunately it's not automatic. I just do it once in a while to amuse
myself.

I use Windows Mail, and go to tools/accounts.
Then I edit the preferences on the E-Mail account I'm using (in my case it's
the default)
Then in the first page "General" the first tab drops me into an edit field
called Name:
I just edit that field, press Enter, and then tab out to the close button.

A bit of fussing, but not so much that I let it spoil my fun.

Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7

I didn't know how to word the subject line but after I ask this question,
the person who does this will know I am targeting him. I was wondering, how
in the world do you do that? Farfer on the job, farfer in the shop, etc?
That's pretty cool.

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

Kimsan in the dungeon <kimsansong@...>

Hi Dave,
I thought it was some sort of keystroke you evoked or something and was
something you could do quickly but using 2010 for me I have to alt here,
enter there and bla bla bla.

Pretty cool though.