From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 12:39
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Vinyl-Cassette conversion

I don't know about automatic track splitting, sorry. It's really
easy to select portions of audio in Sound Forge, for example, and
just copy, cut, paste etc. as need be.
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi Dave. I'm not sure if it will do what you want, but nero bundle a simple audio application in some of their product suites, I believe called something like Nero Wave Editor.

There probably is no substitute for doing this yourself in something like Sound Forge, especially when it comes to noise reduction. How much noise reduction or click/crackle filtering you use depends entirely on the material, and too much of that will strip away some of the audio you want to keep.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt