Blind Tunes hits over 10,000 users

John Martyn

It has been months since I checked all the stats of the website and It is
easily over 10,000 users now. I didn't think it would be that big but it
keeps growing every month. Thank you all so much for downloading this thing.

On another side note RhapsodyBlind has seen action of at least 4500 users
itself, but it has been out longer and it is a paid subscription service, so
I understand the free thing being more popular.

Wow, it just keeps getting more popular. Plus I've been chatting with an
apple developer by the way. Gotta make this thing better.

John Martyn

Phyllis Stevens <catlady1949@...>

Could you send the URL for blind tunes to me privately? I am looking at
an I-Phone four, just didn't have enough money to get it yet. Probably
looking at next month, though. I currently do not have ITunes on the
computer yet, but will get it soon as I have need to do so.

When boundaries are present, there is fear.
When wholeness and unity is recognized, fear cannot exist.
- James A. Ray

Phyllis, Emmy and her kitties
Simon and Sarah

catlady1949@charter.net

-----
No virus found in this message.

John Martyn

Blind tunes:
www.BlindTunes.net

RhapsodyBlind
www.RhapsodyBlind.com

Could you send the URL for blind tunes to me privately? I am looking at
an I-Phone four, just didn't have enough money to get it yet. Probably
looking at next month, though. I currently do not have ITunes on the
computer yet, but will get it soon as I have need to do so.

When boundaries are present, there is fear.
When wholeness and unity is recognized, fear cannot exist.
- James A. Ray

Phyllis, Emmy and her kitties
Simon and Sarah

catlady1949@charter.net

-----
No virus found in this message.

Bill Spiry

Awesome bud!

Could you send the URL for blind tunes to me privately? I am looking at
an I-Phone four, just didn't have enough money to get it yet. Probably
looking at next month, though. I currently do not have ITunes on the
computer yet, but will get it soon as I have need to do so.

When boundaries are present, there is fear.
When wholeness and unity is recognized, fear cannot exist.
- James A. Ray

Phyllis, Emmy and her kitties
Simon and Sarah

catlady1949@charter.net

-----
No virus found in this message.

Abby Vincent <aevincent@...>

I have iPod touch. There is a version of iTunes on it, but it doesn't work
well. If I use the iTunes latest version on my Pc, I can download music
etc. and it's automatically synchronized to my iPod. What would blind
tunes, if anything, do for me?
Abby

What is the new blindtunes? I have 1.27.
Could you send the URL for blind tunes to me privately? I am looking at
an I-Phone four, just didn't have enough money to get it yet. Probably
looking at next month, though. I currently do not have ITunes on the
computer yet, but will get it soon as I have need to do so.

When boundaries are present, there is fear.
When wholeness and unity is recognized, fear cannot exist.
- James A. Ray

Phyllis, Emmy and her kitties
Simon and Sarah

catlady1949@charter.net

-----
No virus found in this message.

John Martyn

Blind Tunes does a multitude of things you can't do without the scripts. For
one, you can sort the columns, darag tracks around in playlists, change
rating, genre, and EQ settings on the fly, And use the enter key to navigate
around instead of the tab key. It gives you more information at the touch of
a shortcut such as importing or buring tracks. You can fast forward and
rewind with telling the time code and find the currently play title info
just to name a few.
Check it out, you might like it.
John

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>