Word and JAWS 13 and self correcting

Dondi

Hi Everybody,

I got a real puzzle going on in Word 2010 and outlook 2010. When I'm typing
and I hear a misspelled word I will go back to correct it by doing
control+back space. This is all fine but JAWS will sometimes pronounce the
word correctly as this is going on. My question is there some key I can
press to have this correctly spelled word inserted in place of the
misspelled word I just deleted?

Windows 7

JAWS 13

Dondi

dave grossoehme

Good morning Donni: Have you tried arrowing back to the word in question with either the Jaws coursor or pc coursor to see what is wrong with the word in your document?
Your Friend Dave

I got a real puzzle going on in Word 2010 and outlook 2010. When I'm typing
and I hear a misspelled word I will go back to correct it by doing
control+back space. This is all fine but JAWS will sometimes pronounce the
word correctly as this is going on. My question is there some key I can
press to have this correctly spelled word inserted in place of the
misspelled word I just deleted?

Windows 7

JAWS 13

Dondi

Charles Coe

Hi,

Do you have any of the auto correct spelling features on/off? Also do you
have a feature on called correct spelling as you type?

These can be found under Options mail.
You get there by Alt F then T for Options in Outlook 2010