Using JFW 11, 12, or 13 with Brailliant-BRF File Question

SingingHearts <singinghearts@...>

Greetings to All:

I'm currently evaluating a Brailliant in conjunction with JFW 11,
though I have the upgrades for 12 and 13 if it would make a
difference, hoping to find a replacement for my refreshable braille
display that finally bit the dust after years of reliable service.
Does anyone know if it's possible to use a Brailliant connected to a
netbook running JFW 11, 12, or 13 to read .brf or .brl files? If so,
how? If not, does anyone know of any JFW-friendly braille displays
that will?

Cordially,
Tina C.

--
"And he (Jesus) said, The things which are impossible with men are
possible with God."

Londa Peterson <lpeterson@...>

Try opening the file in notepad. Remember to turn the Braille translation
off. You should be able to read the file without trouble.

I'm currently evaluating a Brailliant in conjunction with JFW 11,
though I have the upgrades for 12 and 13 if it would make a
difference, hoping to find a replacement for my refreshable braille
display that finally bit the dust after years of reliable service.
Does anyone know if it's possible to use a Brailliant connected to a
netbook running JFW 11, 12, or 13 to read .brf or .brl files? If so,
how? If not, does anyone know of any JFW-friendly braille displays
that will?

Cordially,
Tina C.

--
"And he (Jesus) said, The things which are impossible with men are
possible with God."
Luke 18:27 KJV

SingingHearts <singinghearts@...>

Tried it in Word first. Turning translation off did it. <smile> Thanks.

Cordially,
Tina C.