Open Book

chris hallsworth <christopherh40@...>

Well, I could, but I don't need it. So why spend all that money over nothing.

Christopher H

On 27/01/2012 12:37, Colleen wrote:
I, too, use the ABBYY Find Reader Sprint that came with my scanner. I
don't need an Open Book. Besides: Who can afford these things? I sure
can't.

Colleen If you are lucky enough to be Irish, you are lucky enough!

On 1/27/2012 5:11 AM, chris hallsworth wrote:
I tried OpenBook, and I don't use all of the features, so much so that
I use the Abbyy Finereader Sprint that came with my scanner which does
the job for me.

Christopher H

On 27/01/2012 00:34, thomas williams wrote:
If there is another list for this type of question let me no.
anyone on this list using OB, if so could you let me know how you
like it
and how do it compare with other OCR programs? Thank you:

Colleen <herself@...>

[...]

John ESherrer

I like OpenBook, but I am not sure it will scan into the new version of
office. It has many features that I do not use. If you do not need to scan
into Word, Guide is a cheaper option. EASy OCR is pretty cheap, but I have
never used it, it is designed to scan into word.
John

If there is another list for this type of question let me no.
anyone on this list using OB, if so could you let me know how you like it
and how do it compare with other OCR programs? Thank you:

Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Thomas,

Below are the links to send, subscribe, & unsubscribe to an Openbook email
list.

For sending messages to the list:

openbook-users@yahoogroups.com

To subscribe: