Are updates free

Dondi

Hi Everybody,

I just installed JAWS 13 last Monday and as soon as my version was all
registered and legal it said there was an update do I want to install it. Of
course I said yes, but now I got questions. Are updates to 13 free? I ask
because of my situation I have no registration keys, so how did JAWS update
it's self? And if updates are free, are they free all the way up too and
then stop at version14?

Dondi

shparker@...

Dondi,

If you received Jaws 13, then all updates should be free up until version 14.

HTH

Steve Parker

I just installed JAWS 13 last Monday and as soon as my version was all
registered and legal it said there was an update do I want to install it. Of
course I said yes, but now I got questions. Are updates to 13 free? I ask
because of my situation I have no registration keys, so how did JAWS update
it's self? And if updates are free, are they free all the way up too and
then stop at version14?

Dondi

chris hallsworth <christopherh40@...>

Yes updates to the current versions are free.

Christopher H

On 23/01/2012 21:08, Dondi wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I just installed JAWS 13 last Monday and as soon as my version was all
registered and legal it said there was an update do I want to install it. Of
course I said yes, but now I got questions. Are updates to 13 free? I ask
because of my situation I have no registration keys, so how did JAWS update
it's self? And if updates are free, are they free all the way up too and
then stop at version14?

Dondi

Dondi

Thanks Steve, that's good to know for the future.