From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Raewyn Whisker
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:04 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: QuickBooks accessibility

Hello Curtis, Marilyn, Chris and everyone interested,

I have to say it is good news to hear that someone is making QuickBooks more
accessible, but please remember, that when a script is written it is quite
often relevant for that version only. This is not to say that is the case
here, but it is quite often.

As a lot of you will know I am the representative of Accomplish CashManager,
and I just wanted to remind everyone that CashManager is a product that is
accessible out of the box - no scripts required to make it work at all.

We have been working with the National Federation of the Blind, the Blind
Merchants Association, and all the other major organisations within America
to ensure our product does the job required of it.

If anyone wants to have a play with the product you can download a trial
without any obligation. Go to either our website www.accomplishglobal.com
or our distributors website http://www.handytech.us/new.html#cashmanager

If you want to hear what some of our current customers think about the
product, please have a read of these testimonials.
http://us.accomplishglobal.com/about/what-people-are-saying-about-cashma
nager.html

Regards Raewyn Whisker

Account Manager

Accomplish Limited

Phone +64 9 571 4560 X 715

Email raewyn.whisker@accomplishglobal.com
<mailto:raewyn.whisker@accomplishglobal.com>

Website www.accomplishglobal.com
<http://www.accomplishglobal.com>

Skype cashmanager.sales

#########
Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal8e6's comprehensive email content security
solution.
Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com

gary melconian <globcastcapital@...>

Hello mr whistler, I know that your product is in the uk, but most
mainstream accounting packages are what the blind user needs to be equally
competitive against its sighted counterparts, I can say this as I am a
professional accountant and work against my sighted colligues in a field of
challenging obsticles and I can get the job done with mainstream products
but the problem with intuit products is the developers break the
accessibility hooks and it is more harder to recommend there products. I use
other products in the accounting world and field, that are mainstream and
that are accessible for my needs as I have to be competitive in these
challenging times against tsighted counterparts. I do bookkeeping, tax, and
other accounting and manangerial projects as I will be a certified public
accountant in a few months. I look forward to your posts on the matter.
Sicnerly yours;
Gary Melconian,MBA

Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com