From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of curtis jackson
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:54 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: QuickBooks accessibility

Does anyone know if QuickBooks is accessible with jaws yet or if scripts
have been written for it

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

John, this is excellent news, especially for those of us trying to run our own businesses! Are you at least accepting donations towards this project from those who want to contribute?

Chris

CTS MASTERING: PROFESSIONAL MIXING AND MASTERING! Clear True Sound: www.ctsmastering.com --

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Seamlessly share with your friends and colleagues. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

John Martyn

We'll see how it pans out. My goal is to make this as close to free that I
can.
John

John, this is excellent news, especially for those of us trying to run our
own businesses! Are you at least accepting donations towards this project
from those who want to contribute?

Chris

CTS MASTERING: PROFESSIONAL MIXING AND MASTERING! Clear True Sound:
www.ctsmastering.com --

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Seamlessly share with
your friends and colleagues. 2GB account is free!
http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

George B

awesome john, i was a tester for your blindtunes and use quicken all the
time who is testing for you?