From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@aol.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:09
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] jaws 13

The trouble with setting JAWS to replace the word bulk with nothing
though, is that you might be reading something else in which the word
bulk appears and it will lead to confusion if you do not hear it.

On 1/12/2012 1:30 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:

Problem fixed. I used the JAWS Dictionary Manager to suppress all
those repeating occurrences of "bulk" by replacing it with space. .

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey"
<rogerbailey81@aol.com>