From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:11 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Problems upgrading Jaws

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard
and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number
and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

Juan Pablo <jpculasso@...>

Lory, are you able to upgrade to this version? in other words: the SMA associated with your licence key go up to jaws 13.0 or more?
JP

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation
wizard and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial
number and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be
going wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello,
Also, if your upgrading,
Make sure you have upgrades available,
And you find this out in the jaws about.

Lory, are you able to upgrade to this version? in other words: the SMA
associated with your licence key go up to jaws 13.0 or more?
JP

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard
and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number
and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

Dondi

Hi Lori,

I just went through the same thing. I had to contact Freedom Scientific for
this very thing. They told me that my keys were all used up and I needed to
upgrade
the serial number of my current version of JAWS. You might have to check
with them as well.

Dondi

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard
and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number
and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

Lori Duncan <lori_duncan21@...>

Hi I've checked and it's telling me i do have upgrades availible.

And you find this out in the jaws about.

Lory, are you able to upgrade to this version? in other words: the SMA
associated with your licence key go up to jaws 13.0 or more?
JP

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard
and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number
and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

Lori Duncan <lori_duncan21@...>

Thanks Dondi, it's happened before when I had upgrades availible, but it's quite frustrating to be told it's worked then have that box appeare saying it hasn't.

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard
and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number
and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

Charles Coe

Hi,

Call FS regarding this problem I did have the same issue and had to call FS
to get a resolution. You might determine if you have keys available by going
to:

www.fsactivate.com

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard
and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was
successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my
authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number
and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

dave grossoehme

How did you enter your authorization number? Your Friend Dave

Hi I'm upgrading from Jaws 11 to 13, but when I run the activation wizard and activate by the net I get a box telling me the activation was successful, then when I exit that another box comes up saying my authorisation code was for an older version. I've checked my serial number and everything is correct, so I'm not sure what else could be going wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks from Lori.

Lori Duncan <lori_duncan21@...>

Hi I entered the long number the one which has both numbers and letters.