follow up to sharing a link on facebook

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

Rick stated to copy and paste the url of the youtube video onto the persons
wall but jaws will tell me that I posted the video and will not say I shared
the link or video or whatever the verbiage is.

So, by copying and pasting is that the same as sharing? Because I thought if
I were to share the video it would be on both mine and the others wall?

Thanks.

chris hallsworth <christopherh40@...>

When you write on somebody else's wall, you are also sharing the information to the other person and anyone else who can see your wall posts. This is why should the link be of a private matter you should use the messages feature and post the link to the other person privately.

Christopher H

On 04/01/2012 04:34, Kimsan wrote:
Hi,

Rick stated to copy and paste the url of the youtube video onto the persons
wall but jaws will tell me that I posted the video and will not say I shared
the link or video or whatever the verbiage is.

So, by copying and pasting is that the same as sharing? Because I thought if
I were to share the video it would be on both mine and the others wall?

Thanks.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Whaaaaat?