From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Deb and Cori
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 7:25 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: having trouble not finding drop down menus

I have two problems:
dropdown menus not being findable for me on bill pay sites or store sites.
They are not there for me using jaws 13 and xp service pack 3.

Second, java and or javascript seems to make sections of websites illegible
and or unnavigable with screen readers. Is this a trend?

Deb and the girls

I know how to arrow, just not finding drop-down boxes, are supposedly in a region somewhere to the left.

Dean Martineau <dean@...>

This strikes me as a time when some training is needed. Various people,
include yours truly, provide training for a reasonable fee. You could
explore the learning resources on the FS web site, including Surf´s Up and
the webinars, which are either free or not very expensive.

I say this because for JAWS users, which side of the screen a thing is to be
found is irrelevant. If you hit a c, while on the site, what happens_
that keystroke will take you to any combo boxes or list boxes, generally
known as drop'downs, on the page.

Dean