Help in using Settings Centre

Sameer

Dear List Friends,

In the Speech & Sound Schemes option in the Settings Centre, the sound scheme selected by default is Classic. When I want to change the sound scheme to Web Rent a Crowd scheme, I have to press the space bar nearly fifteen times. Pressing W takes me out of the sound scheme option to another option further down the main list.

Is there any way of changing sound schemes quickly through the Settings Centre or is pressing space bar repeatedly the only option?

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Wishing you, your family, friends & work colleagues a very prosperous 2012.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India

Dean Martineau <dean@...>

Press F6 when on the tree. This takes you to the configuration pane, where
you interact with a combo box. In the configuration pane, press tab to see
a description of each scheme.

Dean

In the Speech & Sound Schemes option in the Settings Centre, the sound
scheme selected by default is Classic. When I want to change the sound
scheme to Web Rent a Crowd scheme, I have to press the space bar nearly
fifteen times. Pressing W takes me out of the sound scheme option to another
option further down the main list.

Is there any way of changing sound schemes quickly through the Settings
Centre or is pressing space bar repeatedly the only option?

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Wishing you, your family, friends & work colleagues a very prosperous 2012.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello try;

1, go to the setting center.

2, you may want to press default, ctrl+shift+d,
Or, maybe, you want to change a setting to program specific, then open the
application you want to change, and press insert+#row6

While in the settings center, arrow to sound schemes,
Right arrow to open, and down arrow and press spacebar on modify
scheme...button.
Now, the default is classic,
So arrow down to the scheme of choice,
Now tab and press enter or the spacebar on edit selected scheme button,
Now make your changes.
Hope this helps.