From: "Mark Arnold ABG" <markarnold.abg@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 06:33
Subject: [Bulk] Outlook 2007

List,

I am encountering a really strange problem using Outlook 2007 with the
latest version of JFW 13. I believe I accidentally hit a key stroke that
somewhat changed the look of the screen. I have a little residual vision so
I can see that something blinked a bit or changed. Anyway, now when I open
a message, JAWS will not read the message body unless I use the JAWS curser.
Also, if I attempt to write a new email, when I tab to the message body,
JAWS says something like, "this option is not available." I've been racking
my brains but can't for the life of me figure what is going on. Anyone have
any ideas on what I can look to change?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Mark Arnold ABG

Wish I could find something but nothing looks out of place. Even if I
simply hit control r to reply to your post, it will not let me enter text.
I can see the curser blinking but it will not let me enter text. For
example if I start typing with the key stroke shift plus t for a capital
letter, it will say not in a table. I have to open up Word, type in what I
want and then copy and paste in my reply. Before I can paste it in, I have
to unload JAWS and then paste it in. Very perplexing.

Mark

www.AmericanBlindGolf.com

Mark D. Arnold
Director American Blind Golf
414 Allen Drive
Wadsworth, OH 44281-2119
Home: (330) 336-8654
Cell: (330) 419-1710

Start by looking at your view settings. You may have opened a preview, task,
toDo, or some other interfering pane.

Dave Carlson
I am encountering a really strange problem using Outlook 2007 with the
latest version of JFW 13. I believe I accidentally hit a key stroke that
somewhat changed the look of the screen. I have a little residual vision so
I can see that something blinked a bit or changed. Anyway, now when I open
a message, JAWS will not read the message body unless I use the JAWS curser.
Also, if I attempt to write a new email, when I tab to the message body,
JAWS says something like, "this option is not available." I've been racking
my brains but can't for the life of me figure what is going on. Anyone have
any ideas on what I can look to change?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@...>

I am using Thunderbird and something similar sometimes happens. That is, if I try typing the letter T it says not in a table or some other letter will say something else indicating that it thinks I am using quick keys in a non editable field. I find that I can quickly hit the shift+tab keys and then tab back to where I was trying to type and it works just fine. Try that and see what happens.