JAWS and HDMI Question

Hello,

I am trying to have projection and audio output to projection screen and sound system using an HDMI cable with my laptop. The issue I am having is that when the HDMI cable is connected, the audio does not work. It looks like JAWS (v 17) is moving around the screen yet no sound.

The HDMI cable was tested with another laptop that has JAWS 14 version and the audio worked.

Any suggestion are appreciated.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathy,

            I'd give Freedom Scientific Technical Support a call on 727-803-8600 weekdays between 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM EST, or send an email to support@... that gives precisely the same information you gave here.  If this is time critical I'd go the phone call method.

            Everything you describe suggests to me that this is likely a JAWS bug.  It may not be, but I'd run down that possibility first.

--
Brian

         ~ William James

Maria Campbell

I have so many fancy audio settings on my laptop, and I don't know what most of them do.  It could be simply a matter of changing a setting, but I couldn't begin to suggest anything.  Good luck.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.