Outlook 2007

Mark Arnold ABG

List,

After downloading and installing the latest JAWS 13 update, in Outlook 2007
every message is announced as "not selected." It reads this way when
arrowing up and down in every folder. Anyone else experiencing this
behavior?

Mark

Kamil Żak <kamilek687@...>

Yes, the jaws reads unselected (in polish nie wybrano) also in outlook 2007.
My jaws versions 12.0.1612 polish and 13.0 english. Sometimes message list
is reading normally, but some times is reading unselected. I don't know what
this behavior depends in jaws and outlook.

Kamil Żak

After downloading and installing the latest JAWS 13 update, in Outlook
2007 every message is announced as "not selected." It reads this way
when arrowing up and down in every folder. Anyone else experiencing
this behavior?

Mark

__________ Informacja programu ESET Smart Security, wersja bazy
sygnatur wirusow 6709 (20111213) __________

Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET Smart Security.
http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com

bob mathews <bmathews@...>

Yes I am

After downloading and installing the latest JAWS 13 update, in Outlook 2007
every message is announced as "not selected." It reads this way when
arrowing up and down in every folder. Anyone else experiencing this
behavior?

Mark

Londa Peterson <lpeterson@...>

I am also experiencing this. When I checked the screen colors with JAWS, it
said black on black. It's very strange!

After downloading and installing the latest JAWS 13 update, in Outlook 2007
every message is announced as "not selected." It reads this way when
arrowing up and down in every folder. Anyone else experiencing this
behavior?

Mark

michael grove <attackfisherman1@...>

I am also getting the same kind of messages any sugestions how to fix this.

I am also experiencing this. When I checked the screen colors with JAWS, it
said black on black. It's very strange!

After downloading and installing the latest JAWS 13 update, in Outlook 2007
every message is announced as "not selected." It reads this way when
arrowing up and down in every folder. Anyone else experiencing this
behavior?

Mark

Dave...

Michael,

Only way to fix it is to send an E-Mail to support@... and
report what you're observing.

I just got off the phone with Corey from FS about the IE7 problem I
described yesterday. Confirmed, and he was suitably in awe.

Dave Carlson

I am also getting the same kind of messages any sugestions how to fix this.

I am also experiencing this. When I checked the screen colors with JAWS, it
said black on black. It's very strange!

After downloading and installing the latest JAWS 13 update, in Outlook 2007
every message is announced as "not selected." It reads this way when
arrowing up and down in every folder. Anyone else experiencing this
behavior?

Mark

Londa Peterson <lpeterson@...>

Hi Mike,

When you're in the message list, check to see what JAWS says your screen
colors are. You do this by pressing insert + 5 on the numbers row at the
top of your keyboard. Then, let's see if that's really correct. Have Kim
look at your screen and tell you what the colors really are. That might
help someone on the list solve this problem for us.

I am also getting the same kind of messages any sugestions how to fix this.

I am also experiencing this. When I checked the screen colors with JAWS, it
said black on black. It's very strange!

After downloading and installing the latest JAWS 13 update, in Outlook 2007
every message is announced as "not selected." It reads this way when
arrowing up and down in every folder. Anyone else experiencing this
behavior?

Mark

Rose Combs <rosecombs@...>

Yes, sometimes, not always, usually closing Jaws and restarting it works to
clear it up, using 2010 but it is enough like 2007.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@Q.com