From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 14:25
Subject: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Re: Need Mouse over Reminder

Then to complete my suggestion, I move my right hand over to the bottom
right corner of the keyboard, press the numpad enter key with my third
finger and the inset key with my thumb. Like you, I use the pinky of my left
hand to press the control key, thus keeping one hand anchored to the
homerow. After that, I can return my right hand to the homerow without
thinking because my left hand is waiting there as an unconscious guide.

I don't know how others handle FS's multiple-key commands. I hadn't thought
about this method before this exchange, but I find it makes it easy and
quick to type in these commands while causing hardly any disruption to
regular typing.