From: "Michael Kuhlmann" <hallo-michael@gmx.de>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:46 PM
Subject: problem reading rss-feeds in internet explorer 9

Hi to the Llist,
I'm running the latest jaws 12 with windows 7 home premium 32-Bit and internet explorer 9. When opening a website containing rss-feeds, jaws announces
the feeds, but there's no possibility to access them. The shortcuts "alt-j" and Strg-J working in earlier version of internet explorer don't work anymore
and there's no special link on the prefered site to get the feed. So how can I add feeds to the list in IE 9 with jaws?
Thanks in advance and kind regards.
Michael

Kelly Ford <kelly@...>

To get the alt+j hotkey back, you need to turn back on the Command bar.
Press alt+v to access the view menu, then arrow to toolbars. Press Enter on
command bar.

As mentioned here the hotkey for opening the feed list has been changed to
ctrl+g in IE9.

Kelly