A vacation?

Dondi

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there's a way to send a message to the JAWS list that I
am going on vacation? I belong to another list group and there I can send a
vacation notice to the server and it will stop sending email to me until I
send another email stating that I'm back from vacation.

Dondi

Bergen, Eric <Eric.Bergen@...>

Hi.
In order to suspend receiving messages from the list:
Go to your Jaws lists.the-jdh home page.
Your user id should be your email address and your password is sent to you every month.
Once there, you have an option to disable mail receipt.
When you are back and want to receive messages again, go into your home page again and enable mail receipt.
That is all there is to it.
Hope this helps.
Eric.

Does anyone know if there's a way to send a message to the JAWS list that I am going on vacation? I belong to another list group and there I can send a vacation notice to the server and it will stop sending email to me until I send another email stating that I'm back from vacation.

Dondi

Dondi

Hi,

Thanks for the help, I knew there was a way to go on vacation.

Dondi