From: "Miriam Vieni" <miriamvieni@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: amazon.com Jaws 11
Date: December 06th 2011 9:51 AM

I'm new to this list. I am an older person and I've been using Jaws for a
long time and have never become a skilled user. So with that background,
I'd like to suggest that if someone doesn't know how to use Amazon, or
hasn't used a shopping site, or isn't comfortable doing it, and uses Jaws,
and asks the list for help, it seems to me that there might be a kind soul
on the list who would really try to help instead of embarrassing the person
for daring to ask and show his vulnerability.

Miriam

I'm trying to order audio cd from amazon ,my cousin show me how to order
from amazom.com last week ago !! I have try to order audio cd but I forgot
how to do it!! Does anybody know how to tell me how to order audio cd from
amazon.com website? I really need your help to tell me how to do it with
jaws!! I'm using jaws 11,window xp desktop computer with home edition. I
will appreciate any help and answer from anybody.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

Sent by emoze push mail

Dave Mitchell

Just so. Any long time subscriber to this list would have to acknowledge that there are many who freely offer help even if an occasional thread might be on a topic currently not relevant to all members.
I only wish that some day I might contribute answers in equal quantity as my questions.
Oh, and I'll see your age and raise you one. :-) Mitch
"Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice"
Thomas Paine

----------------------------

I'm trying to order audio cd from amazon ,my cousin show me how to order
from amazom.com last week ago !! I have try to order audio cd but I forgot
how to do it!! Does anybody know how to tell me how to order audio cd from
amazon.com website? I really need your help to tell me how to do it with
jaws!! I'm using jaws 11,window xp desktop computer with home edition. I
will appreciate any help and answer from anybody.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

Sent by emoze push mail

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;
Yes, if you have questions, then? They should be asked.
If you never ask, then? How is one going to learn.
Remember, way way back in school?
Some were afraid to raise his or her hand, for fear of being ridiculed or,
laughed at, however, the question or concern was something the ridiculers
didn't even know themselves.
Myself when I answer questions, I always remember, where I was when I
started learning how to use a speech package,/windows.
So I try when writing an answer, to put in a form which everyone can
benefit.
Have a good day.