Introducing Jaws Scripts for Peachtree Complete Accounting, and Seeking Testers

Richard B. McDonald

Hello,

This is an open call for beta testers for the soon to be released "Jaws
Scripts for Peachtree". More can be learned about this at:

www.scriptsforjaws.com

Peachtree Complete Accounting is the leading bookkeeping, accounting and CRM
software. More can be learned about Peachtree from the review of it by "Top
Ten Reviews" at:

http://accounting-software-review.toptenreviews.com/peachtree-review.html

Beta testers will receive a full copy of Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012
as well as a full set of the scripts. These are commercial quality scripts
developed in conjunction with Virtual Vision Technologies (VVT). VVT is the
one and only specifically named third party commercial script writing
company by Freedom Scientific on its own webpage. Positions are limited, so
do not miss out!

Thank you,

Richard

Peter Holdstock <ptrholdstock@...>

Hi, would this be useful for managing home finances as well i.e. importing bank statements, recurring trnasactions etc.

peter

[...]

Tim McNulty <timinco77@...>

Yes Peter!  Finally there will be something for blind users to take care of business accounting   I have been hoping for this.  I'm signing up to test and get a free copy!  Tim

________________________________

-----Original Message----- From: Richard B McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:04 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com

[...]

Thank you so much for this!  I can't tell you how valuable this will be to our small business!  Finally I'll be able to help with our bookkeeping.  I'm going to apply to be a tester and get a free copy!  Tim

________________________________
[...]

gary melconian <globcastcapital@...>

Which version of Peachtree will the scripts work with. I have Peachtree
2008, and I am an accountant and I would be willing to test your scripts,
tell me what I need to do, how I need to do this since i have never
installed jaws scripts on a jaws version just used default jaws scripts
and would be willing to help you out in this venture. Just let me know and I
will gladly help you out.

[...]

Hello I would like to gladly participate as I am an accountant and I have
used peachtree with the competitive screenreader and I do hhave jaws 13 at
work, and just need to know which version is going to be used with the jaws
scripts. I have to get that version so that I can help in this venture.

[...]

The scripts are intended for Jaws 13 and Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012.
This version of Peachtree will be provided to Testers.

What version of Peachtree do you use now?

Regards,
[...]

The scripts are meant for Jaws 13 and Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012.
That version of Peachtree will be provided to Testers.

Installing Jaws scripts is really easy. Please e-mail me off-list at:

richardbmcdonald@gmail.com

... with your telephone number and we can get started.

Many thanks!

Richard

[...]

Hello this is gary, count me in . I will gladly participate as I have jaws
13, on the machine and I just need to have a copy of peachtree 2012 to test
and I will gladly be on board for testing purposes. So add me to the list of
beta testers.

[...]

Yes. Peachtree does it all. It handles an individual through a big
company's needs. Importing banking transactions, paying bills ("writing"
checks) and all the routine bookkeeping tasks are easily handled by
Peachtree.

Regards,
Richard

[...]

Hello Richard we have chatted before. I will give you my cell number so that
you can contact me. 818-731-3949. I am an accountant and have a MBA and I
am trying to get my CPA as well as other accounting certifications so that
I can further my career in my field of accounting which I really love. A
nerd with numbers and that is my love and that is why I am an accountant.

Richard B. McDonald

Hi Gary!

Yes. I remember! You will make an excellent addition to the Team. I will
call you in the morning.

Thank you very much,