From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 3:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: amazon.com Jaws 11

Hey Farfar,
I want to let you know that I finally able to order the audio cd with
www.amazon.com/access website ,but when I got to add shopping cart button
before I did that I press insert f7 then press letter a to see if I hear
it's say add shopping cart it wouldn't say that at all!! When I got to next
page and press insert f7 for links view jaws doesn't say where I want to
press letter c to say continue button why is that? I had to use arrow up or
down to each links to find what I need to press enter on instead of press
insert f7. Thank you for your help!!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com