-----Original Message-----
From: Morey Worthington Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 4:49 PM To: The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: What happened to "Research it"???

Hello all,
What happened to Research it?? Seams to have gone the way of the Edsel.
Using Jaws 13 (newest version). Any thoughts or answers for this problem??
Thanks,
MoreyWorthington

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard

Morey Worthington

Maybe I should have made my question clearer. The sports scores for all flavors of sports only lists (1) answer and the press escape to close message.
Yes it did work on the business search also.
Thanks,
Morey

Dave...

It's a sad and well-known fact that every time ESPN changes it's web format
the sports scores break. FS has no control over this. But it underscores how
fragile ResearchIt is as a tool. I've had the stock quotes break at various
times, and others have reported problems with other features. All due to the
underlying web pages changing without asking permission from Freedom
Scientific. What nerve!

Dave Carlson

Maybe I should have made my question clearer. The sports scores for
all flavors of sports only lists (1) answer and the press escape to
close message.
Yes it did work on the business search also.
Thanks,
Morey

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

ResearchIt is a flawed concept, because every time one of the target Websites changes, ResearchIt ceases to work correctly.

At 06:06 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Maybe I should have made my question clearer. The sports scores for all flavors of sports only lists (1) answer and the press escape to close message.
Yes it did work on the business search also.
Thanks,
Morey

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook:

djasister@...

I don't know I cannot get it all here.

What happened to Research it?? Seams to have gone the way of the Edsel.
Using Jaws 13 (newest version). Any thoughts or answers for this problem??
Thanks,
MoreyWorthington

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

i'm almost tempted to spell ResearchIt slightly different to emphasize the sh sound more than ch. *grin*

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook:

northstar1950@...

actually its a shame to FS because they don't ask permission to use these people's web page info. research-it should be rmoeved from the program. come on now! this is a screen reader program, not a search program!
Legend has it that on Monday 12/5/2011 05:31 PM, Farfar on Laptop said:
It's a sad and well-known fact that every time ESPN changes it's web format
the sports scores break. FS has no control over this. But it underscores how
fragile ResearchIt is as a tool. I've had the stock quotes break at various
times, and others have reported problems with other features. All due to the
underlying web pages changing without asking permission from Freedom
Scientific. What nerve!

Dave Carlson
Maybe I should have made my question clearer. The sports scores for
all flavors of sports only lists (1) answer and the press escape to
close message.
Yes it did work on the business search also.
Thanks,
Morey

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

Phyllis Stevens <catlady1949@...>

I still can't make it work in jaws 13. It makes the clicking sounds but says "not available for PC."
I am going to do a repair from the CD as well, cause I can't update either!

When boundaries are present, there is fear.
When wholeness and unity is recognized, fear cannot exist.
- James A. Ray

Phyllis, Emmy and her kitties
Simon and Sarah

catlady1949@charter.net