From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:44
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Itunes

good point.
At 02:32 PM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Or you could of course use iTunes as your favourite media
management program. An Apple device isn't required to use iTunes.

On 05/12/2011 17:53, Chris Smart wrote:
Howard, I'm very surprised you have never heard of iTunes.
It's the interface program between Apple iPods iPads and iPhones and
your computer. You can read about it at www.apple.com.
If you want to play with it, you'll want a copy of Blindtunes, the
excellent and free Jaws scripts for iTunes. Go to
www.blindtunes.net

Chris

At 09:40 AM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Does this itunes program work with jaws 11? What is this itunes
thing?
Is it a program that I would have on my computer? Where can I
get it?
Is it free or reasonable?

Thanks.
Howard