Itunes

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Conan Evanik <conanevanik@...>

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

I just want to find out how to add a radio station to a playlist for now. I can click on some links including keyboard shortcuts and accessibility but the screens ironically are mostly blank with Jaws.

I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualised the help window:
iTunes Help

Conan Evanik <conanevanik@...>

Have never used the radio feature in itunes. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I just want to find out how to add a radio station to a playlist for now. I
can click on some links including keyboard shortcuts and accessibility but
the screens ironically are mostly blank with Jaws.

I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualised the help window:
iTunes Help

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

Does this itunes program work with jaws 11? What is this itunes thing? Is it a program that I would have on my computer? Where can I get it? Is it free or reasonable?

Thanks.
Howard

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Dave...

Howard,

It is free.
You download from www.Apple.com
It is a music player like Windows Media Player.
Works with JAWS 11

Dave Carlson

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Dondi

Hi,

I use iTunes with BlindTunes it's a script that allows you to move around
easier while using iTunes. Below are the links for iTunes which is free it's
a Apple program for the Windows OS. I use it with Windows 7 and JAWS 12.
Below it is the link to BlindTunes so you can look it over, it's also free.
It's just a script that JAWS run's.

iTunes when you get to the web page do a search for down as in download and
you will go right to the download link for iTunes 10.5.
http://www.apple.com/itunes/

BlindTunes
http://www.blindtunes.net/

Dondi

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Howard, I'm very surprised you have never heard of iTunes.
It's the interface program between Apple iPods iPads and iPhones and your computer. You can read about it at www.apple.com.
If you want to play with it, you'll want a copy of Blindtunes, the excellent and free Jaws scripts for iTunes. Go to
www.blindtunes.net

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Conan Evanik" <conanevanik@gmail.com>
Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook:

Kerri <kootenaycreek@...>

Hello, Howard, you can get it from www.itunes.com
It is free, ti works decently with Jaws.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in
which hardly anyone knows anything about science
and technology.

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

chris hallsworth <christopherh40@...>

Or you could of course use iTunes as your favourite media management program. An Apple device isn't required to use iTunes.

At 09:40 AM 12/5/2011, you wrote:
Does this itunes program work with jaws 11? What is this itunes thing?
Is it a program that I would have on my computer? Where can I get it?
Is it free or reasonable?

Thanks.
Howard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Conan Evanik" <conanevanik@gmail.com>

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook:

John Martyn

Adding a radio station to a playlist doesn't appear to be possible at this
point. Perhaps I can talk to apple about this.
John

I just want to find out how to add a radio station to a playlist for now. I
can click on some links including keyboard shortcuts and accessibility but
the screens ironically are mostly blank with Jaws.

I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualised the help window:
iTunes Help

Karen Hughes <khughes8@...>

i tunes is free to download off the net and works great with jaws. karen

Does this itunes program work with jaws 11? What is this itunes thing? Is it a program that I would have on my computer? Where can I get it? Is it free or reasonable?

Thanks.
Howard

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Dave...

John,

Somehow the concept of adding a radio station to a playlist makes no sense
to me. It makes more sent to have favorite radio stations to choose from
,and local radio stations are available with the iPod and I suspect with
iTunes, as well to be added to a list of favorites.

As for the internet stations on iTunes via the computer, I suspect these can
also be put into a list of favorites. I'll have to explore this a bit more
when I get the chance.

And now that I've gone completely away from anything relating to JAWS I'll
shut up.

Dave Carlson

Adding a radio station to a playlist doesn't appear to be possible at this
point. Perhaps I can talk to apple about this.
John

I just want to find out how to add a radio station to a playlist for now. I
can click on some links including keyboard shortcuts and accessibility but
the screens ironically are mostly blank with Jaws.

I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualised the help window:
iTunes Help

Adrian Spratt

There may be reasons why people would want a radio through iTunes, but in
case it isn't important, Tapin Radio is designed with screenreader users in
mind. It has advantages and features that are hard to access elsewhere:
http://www.raimersoft.com/tapinradio.aspx

Adding a radio station to a playlist doesn't appear to be possible at this
point. Perhaps I can talk to apple about this.
John

I just want to find out how to add a radio station to a playlist for now. I
can click on some links including keyboard shortcuts and accessibility but
the screens ironically are mostly blank with Jaws.

I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualised the help window:
iTunes Help

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

they deleted or ACB took out their from iTunes. Now I need to go to their web to listen to old radio shows.

Adding a radio station to a playlist doesn't appear to be possible at this
point. Perhaps I can talk to apple about this.
John

I just want to find out how to add a radio station to a playlist for now. I
can click on some links including keyboard shortcuts and accessibility but
the screens ironically are mostly blank with Jaws.

I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualised the help window:
iTunes Help

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard

Dondi

Hi,

Does anybody know how to make iTunes access the CD player? I have a
homemade music Cd that iTunes just ignores. I can't even figure out how to
select the CD because I don't even see this as a option in iTunes.

Dondi

It is a music player like Windows Media Player.
Works with JAWS 11

Dave Carlson

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

I went to the site you suggested and downloaded itunes 10.5.1. It has an extention of .img. Attempting to install it, windows couldn't open it and went to the web and found a program called paretologic health advisor. I downloaded and installed that one. Running it went into some kind of a scan which locked up jaws longer than i'd like to think what was happening to my machine. I killed it. Now I'm about to say itumes ain't worth all this.

Hello, Jaws will not read the itunes help files propperly in my
experience either! There are also bugs when trying to use the itunes
store.

On 12/4/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
I want to use Itunes but the help screen is pretty blank with Jaws 13.
This is what I get when virtualize the help window:
iTunes Help

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

it doesn't ask you if you want to import the CD when you insert it in the drive?

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook:

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

ok next time, download the Windows installer, not the one intended for Apple Macintosh.
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
For example, if you're running Windows 7 x 64, you'll want to look for
"iTunes 10.5.1 for Windows (64-bit)"

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dondi" <zidnod63@gmail.com>