From: "Conan Evanik" <conanevanik@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:51
Subject: Computer cleanup maintainents questions.

Hello, I am using windows 7 home premium with Jaws 13. What software
can I use to clean my computers harddrive, fix errors, Delete old
files and registry errors? There seems to be a lot of these types of
computer clean up programs on google but they don't seem to work with
JAWS!

Conan Evanik <conanevanik@...>

The tools builtin to windows will not do a propper job! Generally
speaking third party software is required to propperly delete old
files and get rid of unnecessary registry entries and so on. What
software works with Jaws? I've heard bad stuff about norton system
works.

On 11/30/11, Farfar on Laptop <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I'd start with the Error checking, Disk Cleanup, and Defragmentation already
built into Windows. Alt+Enter or RightClick and Properties on your hard
drive and use the tools in the dialog that pops up.

Dave Carlson
Hello, I am using windows 7 home premium with Jaws 13. What software
can I use to clean my computers harddrive, fix errors, Delete old
files and registry errors? There seems to be a lot of these types of
computer clean up programs on google but they don't seem to work with
JAWS!

Kamil Żak <kamilek687@...>

Ccleaner is good choice.

Hello, I am using windows 7 home premium with Jaws 13. What software
can I use to clean my computers harddrive, fix errors, Delete old files
and registry errors? There seems to be a lot of these types of computer
clean up programs on google but they don't seem to work with JAWS!

Conan Evanik <conanevanik@...>

Which Cleaner is a good choice and where do I get it?

On 11/30/11, Kamil Żak <kamilek687@o2.pl> wrote:
Ccleaner is good choice.

Hello, I am using windows 7 home premium with Jaws 13. What software
can I use to clean my computers harddrive, fix errors, Delete old files
and registry errors? There seems to be a lot of these types of computer
clean up programs on google but they don't seem to work with JAWS!

Kamil Żak <kamilek687@...>

The program name is CCleaner. Spelling: c c l e a n e r
Developer's wep page of this program is:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Download, install and test. Program is freeware licenced by piriform. I Recommend use defraggler from piriform too.

Which Cleaner is a good choice and where do I get it?

On 11/30/11, Kamil Żak <kamilek687@o2.pl> wrote:
Ccleaner is good choice.

Hello, I am using windows 7 home premium with Jaws 13. What software
can I use to clean my computers harddrive, fix errors, Delete old
files and registry errors? There seems to be a lot of these types of
computer clean up programs on google but they don't seem to work
with JAWS!

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I use JV16 Power Tools, in conjunction with Windows 7's own Disc Clean-up and Disc Defrag utilities. JV16 is powerful but takes some Jaws cursoring to access, so you'd probably want something a little more accessible.

JV16 could be scripted though; i just don't have the time and can get around it fine with the Jaws cursor.

Chris
At 03:51 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
Hello, I am using windows 7 home premium with Jaws 13. What software
can I use to clean my computers harddrive, fix errors, Delete old
files and registry errors? There seems to be a lot of these types of
computer clean up programs on google but they don't seem to work with
JAWS!

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook: