From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Cal
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 8:40 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Sounds in Word 2003

Hi! I recently had my computer at work set back to the factory resets after
some software problems and I'm still trying to get things back to where they
were before. One issue I have is that when I open a Word document, go to
spell-check it, etc., I'm getting sounds which I assume are associated to
the particular action I'm performing. I had these sounds turned off before,
but can't figure out how to turn them off now. Can someone tell me how to
do this? Thank you in advance.

Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Cal,

Below is a direct link to a tutorial that might help you with learning how
to change your sound schemes through Sounds & Audio Devices in the Control
Panel.

http://www.jaws-users.com/audio/Windows/SoundSchemes.mp3

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike