-----Original Message-----
From: Nickus de Vos Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 12:05 PM To: The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: Will application written in java be accessible with jaws

Hi
Sorry if this is a dumb question but if it comes to programming etc.
I'm a nuby. Just want to find out as a rule of thumb, would a program
written in java runtime be accessible with jaws 12? I don't know much
about the software and the people's not whilling to give it to me to
test it with jaws, it's very expensive and don't want to buy it unless
it will work. It's a share traiding program so I guess it will
constantly update the on screen info because it's directly connected
to the stock exchange.

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

It might be, but you need to try it to tell. Most of these trading programs are highly graphical, and not too usable. I'm surprised you can't try it. They almost always have ttrial periods for these programs.