From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 5:37 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Family Tree Maker

Sandy, I down loaded the basic version and installed it and then created a GED file from my current program, :Roots Magic" and imported it into "Ancestral Quest". Got a list of 85 errors that I have to track down. Still seems as though you have to use the Jaws cursor quite a bit. I do see they have some tutorials, Video though. Don't see a way of printing any of the reports, guess I would have to purchase the full version. Tom
From: sandy stegmayer Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:50 AM To: The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Family Tree Maker
Tom,