From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Deb and Cori
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:00 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: shortcut keys

I have shortcut keys on my desktop. I have jaws 13 and windows xp.
I accidentally assigned a wrong letter to a shortcut and want to fix my
shortcuts.
How do I do that?
Deb

Deb and the girls

Yes, but I had help creating them from an assistive tech guy so do not know how that process works.
Deb

2.g.i <2.g.i.84972@...>

Hi,
If I understand you correctly, the short cut is asigned to a icon on your desktop?
if this is right then do the following,
arrow to the icon that you want to change the short cut
once you are on the icon you want to change, then press the 2 key combanation alt enter
this meens hold the alt key down & then press the enter key
this will open the propities box for this icon
now tab down to the shortcut box & hit delete to remove the one in there, & now type the new one
now tab to ok
all going well thats it.

HTH