From: "Marsha" <marcatony@yahoo.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 09:04
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Removing Older Versions of JFW

HI
I often switch between Jaws 12 and 7. Jaws 7 can fill out forms that can't
be filled by any other version, or at least I don't know how to do it. I
have short cut keys so it isn't difficult.There doesn't seem to be a
problem. I also have versions 10 and 11.

Marsha.

Adrian Spratt

I'm assuming Marsha has encountered what I have, which are webpages that
JAWS 10 and later can't handle correctly, whereas pre-10 versions can. It
has nothing to do with the old method of filling out forms. I find it
annoying to have to remember that old method when I switch over to 9 on a
page that 11/12 can't process.

Are you referring to filling out forms on the internet? The auto forms mode
in later versions works very well so you no longer need to press the Enter
key to open edit fields.

Dave Carlson
I often switch between Jaws 12 and 7. Jaws 7 can fill out forms that can't
be filled by any other version, or at least I don't know how to do it. I
have short cut keys so it isn't difficult.There doesn't seem to be a
problem. I also have versions 10 and 11.

Marsha.

Rick Roderick <rickrod@...>

I have had problems with iTunes recently. When I go into Advanced Search, I
go to an edit field and enter it in what I think is the correct way. I find
myself jumping around the page.

Dave...

The F6 key is the very best way to move from item to item. Also are you
using the Blind Tunes scripts?

Dave Carlson

I have had problems with iTunes recently. When I go into Advanced Search, I
go to an edit field and enter it in what I think is the correct way. I find
myself jumping around the page.

Rick Roderick <rickrod@...>

Dave,

I'm not using anything. I have heard of Blindtunes and Jtunes. What is the
difference in their approach?

Marsha <marcatony@...>

HI
There are forms which don't even show up in later versions of Jaws.

Marsha

Dave...

Example please? Your point has no validity without a way for someone to
confirm, and no solution if we are not offered the chance to help.

Dave Carlson

There are forms which don't even show up in later versions of Jaws.

Marsha

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

Such as?

There are forms which don't even show up in later versions of Jaws.
Marsha _______________________________________________

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Marcia, which forms, and on which website?

At 07:24 PM 11/19/2011, you wrote:
Example please? Your point has no validity without a way for someone to
confirm, and no solution if we are not offered the chance to help.

Dave Carlson
There are forms which don't even show up in later versions of Jaws.

Marsha

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook:

ptusing <ptusing@...>

Hi,
Marsha nailedthis.
There are forms that do not show up in JAWS later versions.
This can be problematic if one is visiting an unknown site.

There are forms which don't even show up in later versions of Jaws.

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

Ok. For the 8 millionth time, provide an example.