From: "Marsha" <marcatony@yahoo.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 05:43
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Removing Older Versions of JFW

HI
I still have Jaws 7 with my XP. Believe it or not, there are still things
I can do with Jaws 7 that I am not able to do with other versions. This is
one reason I don't want to upgrade to Windows 7.

Marsha

Adrian Spratt

I frequently switch between JAWS 9, which came out before the video chain
change, and JAWS 11/12 without consequences.