Topics

can't get punctuation some to stay

Deb and the girls

I can not seem to get the some Punctuation to stay in quick settings in basics.
I have tried everything but when I leave a program and return later, it is back to most instead of the Some I prefer.

Deb

Soronel Haetir

As far as I know the quick settings are transient, if you want to make
it permanent do the following:

Use the voice profile window (jaws+j, options->voices->voice
adjustment, and create a profile with the settings you want, then use
jaws+ctrl+s and assign that new profile to the application (you have
to hit tab in the profile selection window to move to the application
assignment list from the default assignment list).

On 11/15/11, Deb and Cori <debsoundandscent@earthlink.net> wrote:
I can not seem to get the some Punctuation to stay in quick settings in
basics.
I have tried everything but when I leave a program and return later, it is
back to most instead of the Some I prefer.

Deb

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Beb,

Which version of Jaws are you having the problem with? Take care.
Mike