Jaws 13.0.527 Direct Download Links

Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Below are the direct download links for the latest version of Jaws13, Jaws
13.0.527. Choose your operating system & click on the link. It is
suggested to save the download to your computer, in a place you can access
easily, & run the update from there instead of running / installing from the
website.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike

Dave...

Mike,

Good info, and rather than "suggest" that it be downloaded and save to the
hard drive I would suggest "crazy not to save to the hard drive" as a more
appropriate phrase.

Many times I've installed the newest update and found that it broke more
than it fixed. Then since I always, always, always save every version on my
hard drive, I am able to uninstall the offending piece of cruddy version and
install the previous version and wait for the possibly-better version some
time later.

Saved my hind-end more than once.

Dave Carlson

Below are the direct download links for the latest version of Jaws13, Jaws
13.0.527. Choose your operating system & click on the link. It is
suggested to save the download to your computer, in a place you can access
easily, & run the update from there instead of running / installing from the
website.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Don't know why, but I couldn't get it to install on my home machine. I
just finished a new download from FS, and will try it again tonight. I
hope to install it in the office later this morning.

Ted

Below are the direct download links for the latest version of Jaws13,
Jaws
13.0.527. Choose your operating system & click on the link. It is
suggested to save the download to your computer, in a place you can
access
easily, & run the update from there instead of running / installing from
the
website.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike

john.falter

I tried the direct download.
It said "configuring system for JAWS" and started ticking.
It never stopped ticking for an extremely long time.
I turned the pc off, and when I turned it on again, JAWS was loaded at the new version.
Go figure!

Below are the direct download links for the latest version of Jaws13,
Jaws
13.0.527. Choose your operating system & click on the link. It is
suggested to save the download to your computer, in a place you can
access
easily, & run the update from there instead of running / installing from
the
website.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike

Dave...

I *never* use the automatic download. Too risky. Always, always, always,
download the executable file directly from the web site and save it to your
hard disc drive, and then launch it from there.

Dave Carlson

Below are the direct download links for the latest version of Jaws13,
Jaws
13.0.527. Choose your operating system & click on the link. It is
suggested to save the download to your computer, in a place you can
access
easily, & run the update from there instead of running / installing from
the
website.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;

I absolutely agree with your thoughts.

Never, never, never, never,
Will I use the update feature in the jaws options/help.
I've had to many issues.

I download from the fs site, install using the executable

Below are the direct download links for the latest version of Jaws13,
Jaws
13.0.527. Choose your operating system & click on the link. It is
suggested to save the download to your computer, in a place you can
access
easily, & run the update from there instead of running / installing from
the
website.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

The office installation went fine, but a little squirrelly. In the
middle of the WWV sequence (I know we have some hams in the house) if
rebooted. Upon returning, we went through the installation wizard. The
second attempt was perfectly normal, and we're now in!