From: "Dondi" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:48 PM
Subject: More then one JAWS?

Hi,

How would I install JAWS 13 while still having version 12 on my computer? I
don't understand how you select which one would start up when Windows
starts. Where does JAWS start up from?

Dondi

Adrian Spratt

Yes, JAWS is unlike many other applications in that the latest version
doesn't replace earlier ones. They exist side-by-side.

When you go to programs from the start menu, press j and arrow down, you'll
find all the versions of JAWS stored on your system.

You can select which version takes precedence by checking the "Automatically
start JAWS" checkbox that you find as follows:

1. Press insert-j.
2. Press enter on options.
3. Press enter on Basics.
4. Tab to "Automatically start Jaws" and press spacebar.
5. Tab to OK and press spacebar again.

How would I install JAWS 13 while still having version 12 on my computer? I
don't understand how you select which one would start up when Windows
starts. Where does JAWS start up from?

Dondi

Dondi

Which one 11, 12, or 13 loads with Windows? Or are you launching JAWS after
Windows? If version 11 is loading with Windows and you uninstall it how
would you launch another version of JAWS at startup? Would you reinstall one
of the other versions so that it loaded when Windows starts

Dondi?

I have versions 11,12,and 13 on my computer. Each one has a different
shortcut key; J for 13, F for 12 and W for 11. I will probably drop 11 after
a while. Tom
How would I install JAWS 13 while still having version 12 on my computer?
don't understand how you select which one would start up when Windows
starts. Where does JAWS start up from?

Dondi

scrubbed...

Dondi