Assigning certain websites to language?

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

HI guys: Suppose I want to tell certain websites to come up speaking
automatically in the language in which they were designed? For instance
since I'm bilingual and sometimes visit sites in English or Spanish, is
there a way in jaws to tell these sites to come up speaking in either
English or Spanish? I went into Insert+v but couldn't find anything of
sorts, thus my question.

Gerardo