From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Martin Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support mailing list
Subject: scripts for Skype

Hello: does anyone know where I can get scripts for Skype for Jaws 13 that
when installed announce when a person comes on line. I have this for Jaws 12
but I don't remember how I got them. I installed the scripts from Dug Lee's
page but they don't say when someone comes on line.
Thanks for any help.
Martin Nelson

Daniel Tang (dtang) <dtang@...>

Hello:

JAWS 13 does not work with Skype. How do I find the script for it?
Thank you in advance.

Dan

Why not try "skypeTalking"? This is what I use. And it is perfectly OK
for
me. Google it out!
Regards, smart

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

go to http://dlee.org/skype

At 04:53 PM 11/8/2011, you wrote:
Hello:

JAWS 13 does not work with Skype. How do I find the script for it?
Thank you in advance.

Dan

Hello: does anyone know where I can get scripts for Skype for Jaws 13
that
when installed announce when a person comes on line. I have this for
Jaws 12
but I don't remember how I got them. I installed the scripts from Dug
Lee's
page but they don't say when someone comes on line.
Thanks for any help.
Martin Nelson

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com