From: "Deb and Cori" <debsoundandscent@earthlink.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 17:19
Subject: problem with flash and facebook

I am trying to make a personal list of rules for just my facebook site as I
did for my bill pay service.
I forgot just how to go about it.
I want it to ignore all flash, so that I can do my games and do not have all
the freezing up I have had on face book the last ten days.
Deb

Deb and the girls

You can set up how you want jaws to handle specific web sites for easier navigation.
I did it with my bill pay service.
But, the amount of flash, and or other things happening on facebook, are causing it to freeze up a lot so I get stuck and can not navigate due to being locked up.
I feel this is all a flash thing but there may be other things at play as well.
I am using windows xp, jaws 12, and internet explorer.
Deb

Adrian Spratt

Hi. Are you looking for the flash movie on/off setting in the adjust JAWS
dialog? JAWS key+v, arrow down to "general," then arrow down from there to
flash movies. JAWS key+shift+v enables you to make your personal setting for
the application.