From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktaketan@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 1:58 PM
Subject: Strange problem with JAWS 12 and AIM

Friends,

I use Internet 7 with JAWS 12 and AIM 7.5. I have a strange problem:

When I installed AIM I could access everything such buddy lists in FB,
Google talk etc but when I restarted I just cannot access AIM it is totally
blank and no menu etc. are spoken. I am shocked. Could anyone help?

Dave...

Roy,

And how do we accomplish that, if JAWS is starting at the login? Is there a
way to position JAWS in the startup stack?
Dave Carlson

for some reason aim is starting before JAWS.
Ensure that AIM always starts after JAWS and the problem will go away.
Roy