From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:18 AM
Subject: singing jaws

HI ALL,

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing ‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Brent Harding

Wow, thought I found that posted on Twitter, but the way Qwitter reads it made it seem like garbage. I wonder how people discovered this one? I'm sure it only works with eloquence, but cool!

and those that seek me early shall find me"
Proverbs 8:17.
~Sugar
I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing ‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonboy13@...>

Hello,
I'm wondering if you know who created or discovered this?
I believe having Jaws being able to sing could be a huge help for musicians and I would like to know the codes for the different notes.
Anyone with information on this please let me know!

Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs
brandonboy13@comcast.net

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing ‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Dondi

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56 ing ‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Negoslav Sabev

Unfortunately I don't know. I saw this on another list and the person who sent it said that he got it on twitter.

Negoslav

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing ‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Dave...

Appears to be related to the "back quote VB" commands with various numbers
‵vb56 that ‵vb63 precede each word.

Just copy and paste the text into notepad and take a look.

Dave Carlson

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56 ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Charles Coe

Hi,

I think there was a post some time ago demonstrating the deck talk singing "Moon Light Over Vermont".

It sounded quite good.

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56 ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Stephanie Switzer

I saw it on twitter when the guy that invented Qwitter tweeted it.
Maybe he would know? Just a thought. :)
But Dave seems to be right about the text. I still think it's cool though.

On 10/27/11, Charles Coe <charlesmar@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi,

I think there was a post some time ago demonstrating the deck talk singing
"Moon Light Over Vermont".

It sounded quite good.

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56 ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonboy13@...>

Hello,
I would like to know how to do a back quote? the typical quote doesn't seem to work. I didn't know there was more than one kind of quote in print?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56 ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>

Brandon:
There is probably some ASCII numeric representation, but I'm not sure what it is. If you are using Word, there is a setting in Options where you can turn on smart quotes or curly quotes. That way open quotation marks slant down and to the left while close quotation marks slope down and to the right.
I think I can find that option, but if it is not Word you are working with, that won't be much help.

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

#############################################################################################################
#############################################################################################################
This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information
Thank you.
#############################################################################################################

Dave...

Brandon,

position your cursor on the reverse quote mark. Press Numpad 5 three times
quickly and JAWS will speak the ASCII or code equivalent of that character.

Now when you want to type it, just turn NumLock on, hold down the Alt key
and press that code as a 4-digit number (use a leading zero as necessary).

Dave Carlson

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonboy13@...>

Hello,
I'm not sure how to activate the numpad keys with my laptop. I don't have a numpad. I do have the unlock though. I think there is a way to get a numpad with your normal keyboard, but I'm not sure how. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,

P.S. Is back quote in the Jaws cymbals? Does anyone know what the key command is to open the cymbal list?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Cristóbal

If you're using the laptop keyboard layout, it's also insert or capslock+ the comma key three times quickly.

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Zaheer Sheikh <cybergeek2020@...>

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 This ‵vb56 is ‵vb63 so ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 cool! ‵vb56
‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 Thank ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 for ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sharing.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 Zaheer ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Sheikh

On 10/28/11, CrisMunoz54 <crismunoz54@gmail.com> wrote:
If you're using the laptop keyboard layout, it's also insert or capslock+
the comma key three times quickly.

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

northstar1950@...

the open quote is 08220 and the closing quote is 08221. you would hold the altkey down while entering those numbers on your numpad and then releasing the altkey.

Legend has it that on Thursday 10/27/2011 08:44 PM, Brandon Keith Biggs said:

Hello, I would like to know how to do a back quote? the typical quote doesn't seem to work. I didn't know there was more than one kind of quote in print? Thanks, Brandon Keith Biggs -----Original Message----- From: Stephanie Switzer Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:16 PM To: The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: Re: singing jaws I saw it on twitter when the guy that invented Qwitter tweeted it. Maybe he would know? Just a thought. :) But Dave seems to be right about the text. I still think it's cool though. On 10/27/11, Charles Coe <charlesmar@comcast.net> wrote: > Hi, > > I think there was a post some time ago demonstrating the deck talk > singing > "Moon Light Over Vermont". > > It sounded quite good. > > > -----Original Message----- > From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] > On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop > Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 7:06 AM > To: The Jaws for Windows support list. > Subject: Re: singing jaws > > Appears to be related to the "back quote VB" commands with various numbers > ‘vb56 that ‘vb6vb63 precede each word. > > Just copy and paste the text into notepad and take a look. > > > Dave Carlson > Sent from my Dell Latitude E6520 using Windows 7, San Francisco Bay Area > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Dondi" <zidnod63@gmail.com> > To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> > Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 20:03 > Subject: RE: singing jaws > > > Yes, I to would like to know how this is done. > > -----Original Message----- > From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] > On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs > Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 7:23 PM > To: The Jaws for Windows support list. > Subject: Re: singing jaws > > Hello, > I'm wondering if you know who created or discovered this? > I believe having Jaws being able to sing could be a huge help for > musicians > and I would like to know the codes for the different notes. > Anyone with information on this please let me know! > > Thank you, > > Brandon Keith Biggs > brandonboy13@comcast.net > > -----Original Message----- > From: Negoslav Sabev > Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:18 AM > To: The Jaws for Windows support mailing list > Subject: singing jaws > > HI ALL, > > I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it. > > > ‘vfâ‚€ ‘vs60 ‘vb47 Would â€ld ‵vb56 you ‘vb63 like ‘vfâ‚€ ‘vs60 ‘vb47 sing ‘vsing ‵vb56 > ing > ‘vb63 jaws ‘vfâ‚€ ‘vs60 ‘vb59 here â here ‵vb56 you ‘vb51 go > > Negoslav > > > ________________________________________________
_______________________________________________ Jfw mailing list Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com _______________________________________________ Jfw mailing list Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com </x-flowed>

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Dave:
IN YOUR MESSAGE TO BRANDON YOU STATED " position your cursor on the reverse quote mark. Press Numpad 5 three times quickly and JAWS will speak the ASCII or code equivalent of that character.

Now when you want to type it, just turn NumLock on, hold down the Alt key and press that code as a 4-digit number (use a leading zero as necessary)."
When I do this, holding down the alt key, turning on numlock and typing in the code part, I receive dings.
What am I doing wrong? Just a slow day here at work, so I thought I would mess around with this. Smile.

Take care.

position your cursor on the reverse quote mark. Press Numpad 5 three times quickly and JAWS will speak the ASCII or code equivalent of that character.

Now when you want to type it, just turn NumLock on, hold down the Alt key and press that code as a 4-digit number (use a leading zero as necessary).

Dave Carlson

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Dave...

Kim,

Not sure, but first turn on the NumLock, then start using the Alt key and
the digits. Make sure to turn off NumLock again before using the cursor
keys, or you'll start entering digits.

Dave Carlson

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Peter Holdstock <ptrholdstock@...>

Usually on a laptop if it doesn't have a dedicated number keypad there will be a dedicated numlock key probably in the top right of the keyboard somewhere. Sometimes you have to press a key along with the FN key which is usually the second key from the left at the bottom of the keyboard. You could turn jaws keyboard hlep on by pressing insert 1 then press all the keys in those areas to work out which is which. Usually the FN key isn't spoken at all though. You won't do any harm by playing around though and jaws will say numlock on when you find it.

peter

Yes, I to would like to know how this is done.

I got this message from another list! Hope you enjoy it.

‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 Would ‵vb56 you ‵vb63 like ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb47 sing ‵vb56
ing
‵vb63 jaws ‵vf₀ ‵vs60 ‵vb59 here ‵vb56 you ‵vb51 go

Negoslav

Adrian Spratt

Dave and Kim, after turning off the numlock but before pressing the alt combo, I believe you need to press insert-3, the pass-through key.