From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:49
Subject: Accessing contacts for the to-line?

In Outlook 2010, on the to-line, how do I get to contacts to put in a
name???

thanks,

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello Ann;

Not sure how you have your contacts listed,

However, when I go to the BCC field,
And type a name, I hear, person's name along with the email address.
So, I guess, it would depend on how the contact information was applied to
the contacts list.