From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@bellsouth.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: What if a synthesizer is not listed under Voices in JAWS 13? lis

I looked at the Synthesizer and Braille Manager in JAWS 13 Public Beta, and when I selected the Add Button, the list of synthesizers included DECtalk Access32, DECtalk Express, DECTalk USB 64 and Triple Talk 64. I haven't tried it, but if I downloaded the 64-bit driver from Access Solutions for my DECtalk USB, I'm sure it would work. If I knew how to get a working version of DECtalk Access32 into Windows 7 64-bit, I would try that also. Actually, DECtalk Access32 is what I would prefer. I'm not a big fan of DECtalk USB.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net